Brain-washing in UK Schools.
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt worked in the Education Department of the US government during the Reagan administration. She was sacked for expressing concerns about the direction in which US education was headed. In 1999 she published 'the deliberate dumbing down of america.' (sic). This shocking tome catalogues a paper trail of the proposals of educators, and the elite who govern them, from the 1930 until the 2000s.
In short, the plan has been to move education away from academic subjects such as maths, geography history, literature and so on, to behaviour modification through Pavlovian and Skinnerian brain-washing techniques. The goal is to produce a stupid, docile, global minded clone who has received 'work-force training.' One of the most telling and disgusting descriptions of the plan has been, "limited learning for life-long labour."
I do not know whether Mrs. Iserbyt is a Christian, but what follows is a very perceptive analysis of what she calls 'the Devil's Seven Pronged Fork.' In the Revised and Abridged Edition, 2011, at page 9 we read:-
1. Gradualism: implementing world-government agenda gradually over many years (two steps forward, one step back) so that succeeding generations are unaware of what has happened in the past and unable to question or apply reason to current events or future events (heating up the water gradually until the frog is cooked). Or, in the words of Florida's former Associate Commissioner of Education, Cecil Golden,"...like those assembling an atom bomb, very few of them understand exactly what they're building and won't until we put all the parts together" [PPBS, ed.]. You'll know it's true, when it happens to you!
2. Hegelian Dialectic: in order to get what change agents want it is necessary first for them to create the problem - such as high taxes. When citizen resist, suggest a solution. Example: move education funding and control to the state level, a solution citizens never would have accepted had problem (sic) with high taxes not been deliberately created. This can be called reaching common ground, coming to consensus and compromise.
3. Semantic deception: redefining terms to get agreement without understanding. Example: use of words that mean one thing to parents and another thing to change agents. Parents define "basics" in education as reading, writing, mathematics, history, science etc. The education change agents' definition of "basics" is: education stressing the fact that the US Constitution is outdated; education stressing the need for non-judgmental/non-absolutist attitudes and values; education stressing an environmental/sustainable development agenda, including the need for land use regulations, etc.; and workforce training.
4. 100% conservative and liberal media control: the importance of the deliberate dumbing down of america can best be measured by its across-the-board censorship since its publication in 1999, not just by the usual culprits (establishment media), but by respected old line conservative media as well.
5. Endless supply of money: Federal reserve, non-profit foundations, grant funding, and partnership with industry.
6. Brain-washing in the schools and our communities, using psychological techniques: Pavlov, Lewin, Skinner, Bloom, Chisolm,and others.
7. Keeping the public unaware that both political parties (Republican and Democrat) espouse the same values: these underly the international socialist/world government agenda. Most disheartening is that researchers have added to this unsavoury alliance many Christian churches and organisations who formerly could be counted on to go up against the secular humanists and globalists and their value-destroying programs (sic). These groups have been infiltrated by members of the corporatist/globalist leadership, and can no longer be counted on to support the free enterprise system, the US Constitution, or religious principles which place God above man.
If that's not Satanic, it will do until Satanic comes along. Mrs Iserbyt can be seen on Youtube. Her entire original publication of the deliberate dumbing down of america can be freely down-loaded from the internet. The revised 2011 edition may still be available from G. Edward Griffin at realityzone.com.
Finally, these appalling techniques which Iserbyt exposes are, without doubt, also being used in UK schools. This is a global programme.
Have a good day! Jesus loves you.
 Change agents are men and women who are trained in behaviour modification techniques, working subversively, and sometimes openly, to turn children into global citizens. [C.T]
 Ie. Anything Biblical.
 For example, here's a quote from G. Brock Chisolm, "To achieve world government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism and religious dogmas." [C.T.] Chisolm was not small potatoes, he was co-founder of the World Health Organisation.
 Or Conservative, Liberal Democrat and Labour.